Who watched the GOP debate last night? I didn’t. I ate fish sticks and watched the Tudors instead. I like my douchey despots dressed in old-timey clothes. Here’s the news:
- Warren Jeffs, child rapist, wants a new trial.
- Rick Perry has no soul.
- What do Guantanamo and the Texas sonogram law have in common? “…both represent the response of judges who fear that other actors in the political system are driving events dangerously out of balance.”
- Perry’s (old) position on HPV vaccine: medically sound, reasonable.
- A former Dallas minister is facing charges of sexually assaulting two boys in Mississippi. He was also accused of similar acts when working at Prestonwood Baptist Church twenty years ago.
- Sonogram bill authors Dan Patrick, Sid Miller drop bids for Washington seats.