Hooray, Friday! I hate everything.
- Evidence from a slew of Texas teachers having sex with their students suggests we BLAME TEH TECHNOLOGIEZ.
- Rick Perry doesn’t really give a fuck about international law.
- Because of the Texas Legislature’s funding cuts, the 10-year-old Abilene AIDS outreach center will close, leaving 150 people without access to medicine.
- Miss Texas 2011 is happening, because reinforcement of culturally constructed femininity is so hard unless you hand out prizes for it.
- The Austin American-Statesman calls Planned Parenthood a “loser” in this legislative session.
- The Dallas Voice‘s “AIDS At 30” special issue is on newsstands and online now.
- Also in the Voice: what does the New York gay marriage victory mean for Texans?
- Texas Tech is installing special breast-feeding rooms for its mom employees.