The things, they are happening:
- An SMU professor listens in, real-time-like, while parents spank their kids.
- Surprise! The cast of Bravo’s new Dallas-based “reality” show is full of football players and beauty queens.
- A letter to the editor in the Galveston paper calls for Texans to show their biggest of all hearts–and legalize gay marriage.
- The 2011 U.S. Women’s Bowling Open is tonight at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington.
- Dallas Presbyterian parents don’t want the church operating a homeless housing unit near their day care, even though they already run a soup kitchen there.
- A San Marcos man has been charged with 47 separate sex crimes.
- Mark Cuban is offering a $20,000 reward for information about the rapist who attacked a woman in Dallas after she left a bar watching the Mavs.
- A Texas sex offender is believed to be hiding out near Seattle.
- Neighbors of Texas Women’s University say they’re afraid of losing their homes to the expanding campus.