It’s been a while since we’ve had one of these. Bask in it. BASK IN IT.
- Jamie Leigh Jones, the Halliburton/KBR employee who alleges she was gang-raped by co-workers in Iraq, is finally having her day in court in Houston.
- Some anonymous person contacted Deadspin with claims a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader has been arranging sex parties for pay.
- Six thousand untested rape kits in San Antonio will be turned over to the state.
- A man died of a heart attack while raping a 77-year-old woman at knife-point in South Texas.
- This is rich: the “Dallas Tea Party Examiner” writes a long-ass rant about how Muslim women love sex slavery.
- Despite complaints about her “body language,” the Texas judge who will preside over Warren Jeffs’ trial will stay on.
- Two South Texas women have filed a lawsuit concerning a strip search they said took place in full view of passing traffic.