Top of the Tuesday to you.
- France is apparently scandalized that here in the U.S., we don’t see anything wrong with charging accused rapists alongside accused drug dealers, even if the accused rapist is an international financier and the drug dealer worked at a place called “Texas Fried Chicken.”
- A couple of former Girl Scouts from Texas discovered the group’s secret feminist agenda, and have paired with Planned Parenthood defector Abby Johnson to rid the world of the Girl Scouts’ baby-killing ways.
- Texas Sen. Bob Deuell guesses women will just have to do without the innovative federal health care program that keeps them healthy because he guesses Planned Parenthood is an abortion factory.
- A staffer for Texas Rep. Mike Conaway’s license plate is a dig at Obama: “WTF 44.” Stay classy, conservatives.
- Christopher Allgood is on trial in San Antonio for murdering his girlfriend, and jeeeeeeeezus.
- This shit.