Now on to the news.
- A Texas anti-choice group that obviously thinks very highly of women and their intellectual skills is buying Google ads in hopes of fooling women using the search engine to obtain information about abortion.
- CAN WE PLEASE EVER FOR ONCE MAKE A NOTE IN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA, WHEN WE GET ALL WARM AND FUZZY ABOUT HOW AWESOME EXONERATING PEOPLE ON RAPE CHARGES IS, THAT WHEN A MAN IS EXONERATED ON RAPE CHARGES IN TEXAS IT MEANS THE STATE OF TEXAS IS TERRIBLE AT CATCHING RAPISTS AND HAS LET UNTOLD NUMBERS GO FREE. JUST ONCE.
- Texas Southern University students will probably be kicked out of school and taken in on criminal charges for making a porn video.
- A Houston woman has been sentenced to life in prison after strangling her newborn.
- The Texas Lege passes a bill against TSA groping to preserve “dignity in travel.”
- A South Texas fugitive sex offender has been caught working at a carnival in South Austin.
- ABC changes the name of Dallas-based comedy “Good Christian Bitches” to “Good Christian Belles.”
- Southwest Airlines has apologized after a Dallas flight crew publicly humiliated a 280-lb female passenger.