It’s doing that Monday being a day thing again.
- The Dallas Morning News runs an article about women managing family finances that doesn’t talk down to women. Ladymags, are you listening?
- Dallas pastor Stephen Broden continues to defend his group’s anti-choice billboards featuring Obama.
- A Dallas lesbian couple has donated $1 million to the Dallas Women’s Foundation in hopes of inspiring other LGBT folks to become philanthropists.
- Two Texas sisters, two great golfers–the youngest just became the second Longhorn ever to win the Big 12 individual title.
- The Texas Senate has been kinder–ish–than the House to family planning funding in their version of the budget.
- A WASP (Women Airforce Service Pilot) once assigned to Dallas’ Love Field has died at age 94. She was a baller.
- Once again, breast cancer becomes about sex and tits and fashion and frippery instead of women’s lives. Austin’s YNN has the story. Well, the tits and fashion part, anyway.
- PBS profiles basketball legend Nancy Lieberman, the first woman to coach a men’s pro team, the Texas Legends.