Welcome to all the new readers who stopped by to read my Colby Lewis/Richie Whitt piece. And hey guys guess what! Richie Whitt wrote a follow-up piece to his original! In it, he enthusiastically digs the gaping hole he started on Monday ever deeper by continuing to stand by his original point and totally ignoring his critics.
Anyway, I hope you stick around. Let’s all celebrate with a big roundup of sex, gender and ladynews.
- The Texas House has approved a bill that would give some repeat sex offenders life sentences.
- A Weatherford man who tortured a woman for two weeks has been indicted–he’s also under investigation for the disappearances of three other Texas women.
- Well, this exists: the “Texas Right To Life Oratory Contest.” An Austin girl won.
- Audrey Menarik sounds like a pretty baller businesswoman and motorcyclist.
- A Dallas man arrested for indecent exposure says an undercover cop egged him on for 45 minutes, calling the situation “entrapment.”
- A 29-year-old Houston woman, paralyzed in a car crash from her chest down, has given birth to a healthy baby boy.
- Are Texas Tea Partiers just religious conservatives in disguise?
- Does the Dallas gay community have too short a memory?
- Texas women veterans may get their own specialized license plates.
- Texas A&M is really excited about cutting funds to their LGBT center so they can build a traditional family values center.