Hey, y’all. I’ve been the worst this week. But cheer up! We’re back now with some depressing ladynews! To start with: the Texas Senate will vote this week on their version of a mandatory ultrasound bill, which may waive the 24-hour wait period for women who live in counties with less than 60,000 people.
- FASHION BEAUTY HOME FITNESS MAKEOVERS SPAS AND A JUDD SISTER! THE DALLAS WOMEN’S EXPO IS HERE! THAT SO FRESH FEELING!
- One of Texas’ most-wanted sex offenders has been captured in Topeka.
- Dallas-based Match.com will soon begin screening against the national sex offender registry, which Texas has said it will be joining over its cold, dead body. Which is how most people describe joining Match.com. It’s so meta.
- Sure, she may be a world-class athlete, but to the Bleacher Report, the real honor for “Ms Whoa” is being the hottest Dallas Cowboys fan. It’s like a fairy tale!
- Logo to launch A-List Dallas which follows gay men and straight women socialites. Because straight men and gay women are not socialites? Splain me somebody.
- The Texas Senate has approved a bill that would allow jurors to hear testimony against rape defendants about prior accusations, even if those accusations did not result in criminal charges.