Firstly, do follow the Wayne Christian Christian Center For Baby-Making Hetero Sex And Pie! on Twitter to keep up with the latest in collegiate family values in Texas. Nextly, read today’s sex and gender and lady news:
- Apparently Texas A&M women’s basketball coach Gary Blair is the “greatest feminist” in the Final Four, which is counter-intuitive because he does “old-school” things like watch movies and reads newspapers. What?
- But for serious, Blair has turned the A&M program around.
- Okay, to be fair, the amazing players on the team are actually what upset a Stanford-Connecticut sure thing.
- Three of the accused rapists in Cleveland, TX pleaded not guilty yesterday in court. The judge promised to fast-track the trial to mid-July.
- People who work in family planning and even actual Republicans who want to reduce the number of abortions, welfare cases and strains on Medicaid in Texas are dismayed at the Texas House’s weekend budget cuts.
- A 53- and 17-year-old father and son pair have been accused of raping a teenage girl in East Texas at a party.