Well, it’s Tuesday.
- The New York Times rewrote that victim-blaming rape story. I’ll write more about it later.
- East Dallas kiddos go rock climbing to raise money for women in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- CREEPTOWN ALERT: experts convene on Dallas to talk about the many and varied ways men stalk women using advanced technology.
- Quanell X says he has proof at least one white dude raped the 11-year-old girl in Cleveland–according to her Facebook page.
- Texas and Mississippi are tied for highest percentage of minimum-wage (or less) hourly workers. Texas women in this category earn about two cents, on average, less than Texas men.
- Brittney Griner, balling Baylor Bear, wants Lil’ Wayne to write a song for their Final Four bid.