Good morning, ladies ‘n gents and lady-gents and gent-ladies and what-have-you. I promise to be a better blogger this week. And I’ll begin by actually doing a news roundup.
- Baylor and Texas A&M face off tomorrow night at the American Airlines Center in Dallas to find out who’ll go to the women’s Final Four. I’m rooting for Baylor, because Brittney Griner is the ballerest baller in the balling world.
- Serial adulterer Newt Gingrich told a San Antonio megachurch that if we don’t get the liberals out of office, our country will become “godless.”
- A married couple in Dallas has been charged with sexual assault and molestation of children–some of which they met teaching in Dallas schools.
- What goes on at crisis pregnancy centers in Dallas?
- The Houston Chronicle is running a 98-image slideshow of NCAA cheerleaders.