Happy Tuesday, y’all. It’s been a while since we’ve done one of these. Hope I remember how.
- The Dallas Morning News editorial page takes a stand against Sen. Dan Patrick’s sonogram-of-shame bill. I rarely say this about the DMN, but: damned liberal media!
- A El Paso man and woman were arrested last week on charges of trying to force a local woman into sex slavery.
- Canadian officials believe parents may have brought their adolescent daughters to be child brides of Warren Jeffs, who currently awaits trial here in Texas.
- A former St. Louis Rams lineman, Claude Terrell, has been charged with sexually assaulting a woman at gunpoint in Texas City.
- A former Texas Youth Commission principalhas been acquitted on 14 counts of sexual abuse.
- A Hindu guru in Hays County will go on trial for sex abuse charges from the early 90’s.
- SXSW blames female comics for not getting themselves booked on their Austin showcases.
- Why aren’t schoolchildren the faces of education budget cuts?