Icepocalypse is over. No more Snowmageddon in North Texas. Back to work–which, this week, means a lot of Super Bowl coverage. Here’s the ladystuff:
- I wrote a thing for RHRealityCheck today about Texas’ “emergency” abortion legislation.
- The Onion takes on underage prostitutes at the Super Bowl. Plus ten points for Roethlisberger joke.
- Lubbockian Shelby Knox, she of the education, continues to kind of be an especially big deal in her hometown.
- Dallas-based Match.com survey shows all men are not the same and all women are not the same and sometimes dudes like commitment and women like hooking up. I almost can’t believe it, myself.
- Women are capable of participating in the business side of football.
- Ms Magazine remembers Louise “Baller” Ballerstedt Raggio, Texan crusader for women’s rights.