ICEPOCALYPSE. That is all. Actually, no, there is more:
- ABC has ordered a “presentation” for Good Christian Bitches, a supposedly Desperate Housewives meets Dallas kinda thing brought to you by Darren Star. This is my excited face. You’ll note that my excited face looks a lot like my “embarrassed to be alive” face.
- There will be no cheerleaders at this Super Bowl. But there will be several hundred words of this article written aiming to convince people that cheerleading is hard and worth respect. If you need to be convinced that cheerleading is hard, show me your back handspring. Like, right this second.
- UT-Southwestern is hosting a women’s emergency health symposium on Tuesday. Hopefully they don’t share Rick Perry’s view of what women’s health and “emergency” mean together.
- Texan “Jihad Jane” pleads guilty in Philly court. Number of times her marital status is mentioned in a 250-word blurb: twice. What?
- Barbara Bush (the younger) has come out in support of gay marriage.