FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY. I’m going camping this weekend. What are y’all doing?
- UT-Austin researchers ask 700 horny college kids to imagine someone cheating on them in a hetero or a homosexual affair, draw large-scale conclusions about evolutionary psychology as a result. GUESS WHAT THEIR FINDINGS WERE? Dudes like sex and ladies like marriage!
- It’s worth repeating that ultrasounds are already performed routinely before abortions. Gov. Perry just wants you dumb sluts to look at them.
- Rape charges dropped against University of Lousiana-Monroe baseball players, one of which is a native Texan. They stopped when she started crying, what else do you people want?
- A study funded by The Dallas Women’s Foundation suggests that as many as 740 under-18 girls may have been sex-trafficked last November. The number is expected to rise significantly during the Super Bowl.
- Will this be the year that the tens of thousands of untouched rape kits in Texas finally get tested?