Well, it’s nearly Friday. So that’s something.
- Sigh of relief: Project Husband, the year-long stunt that made a mockery of women and marriage, is over.
- Today in “stay classy!’ news: Dallas’ Tom Landry Fitness Center at Baylor Hospital is under fire for not allowing LGBT couples to join under their family membership program.
- Ugh, this 25-year-old Dallas rape case, which defense lawyers say could be a DNA exoneration, is messy.
- 16-year-old Lufkin girl testified yesterday that she “felt like a slave” when a 46-year-old man allegedly raped her repeatedly.
- Budget crisis? What budget crisis? There are medically unnecessary ultrasounds Texas needs to force women to look at!