Late start to it today, y’all. Was out till all hours last night celebrating the life of/mourning the death of one of Dallas’ premiere punk rockers and all-around beautiful guys, Frankie 45. But lo, we soldier on. Here’s what’s happening in Lone Star ladynews:
- Anti-sex trafficking group Traffick911 meets tonight out in the Dallas burbs to talk about curbing sex trafficking during the Super Bowl. They’re also streaming the meeting live online. I’ll have more on this on Unfair Park later on today.
- BREAKING NEWS! North Texas women are shallow, catty bitches who live to outdress other women because that is all they care about besides having babies.
- Those gay dudes from Dallas who got married over Skype and then annulled over some assbag DC bureaucrat’s wanky whining have gotten married again, for real this time, at the Jefferson Memorial.
- In the wake of one distraught mother’s suicide, an explanation of how gay parenting works in the Texas family law system.
- Polygamist, probable child rapist and beloved prophet of
our lordhis own mind Warren Jeffs hires, fires an Austin lawyer over course of one day.
- Will recognizing gay divorce in Texas be the first step on the road to recognizing gay marriage?