Hey, Thursday. Nice seeing you. And hey, ladies. Nice to see you as well. Here’s what the Googlebox says is happening in Texas ladynews today:
- Bad way to start the year, good way to become inspiration for a Lifetime movie: 13-year-old Louisiana girl meets 20-year-old El Paso dude online, runs away to be with him, they both get caught.
- The anti-choice infighting over Texas Rep. Joe Straus continues, this time from a lying-and-blogging Catholic bishop. Says Startlegram columnist: “partisan politics disguised as a religious argument lacks moral force …”
- Match.com is all, no, we totally did not use female employees as “date bait,” why would we do that, that is crazy and preposterous, pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
- Don’t you hate it when you try and legislate against the gays, and you accidentally end up legislating against a whole bunch of hetero old folks?
- I guess this is whatever and we can have a whole debate about agency and empowerment, but it makes me go all squicky inside. Fort Worth dude artist gets abused women to get naked in his studio, paint while he takes their pictures, and later makes digital art out of it all, pictured above.