Hey, ladies. Morning and all that. Here’s today’s Texas ladynews.
- According to Dallas’ KDAF-33, which has a (female, naturally) reporter covering the area’s only sex beat, “Researchers found yoga appears to improve a half-dozen aspects of women`s sexual function.” Feel free to speculate how many total aspects of women’s sexual function exist in the comments, and what they might be.
- The Dallas Diamonds, probably the best women’s football team in the history of women’s football, appear to have turned to some kind of direct marketing company to support the team. Also in the comments, have fun speculating what all you might buy on a third-string Dallas Cowboys player salary.
- Infighting has begun between Texas anti-choice activists over House Speaker Joe Straus–apparently Tea Partiers are sending out e-mails full of lies about Straus in an effort to get him ousted. Isn’t that what Jesus said? “When facts won’t work to serve your political gains, just lie.”
- Be still my heart: NYC looks to Austin when it comes to regulating crisis pregnancy centers’ claims about health services.
- Yes!: Dallas ISD’s African-American Success Initiative task force aims to help young black men succeed academically, with an eye toward the success their female counterparts have had in higher education. Ugh!: part of the mantra? “Man up!”
- According to the product description, this women’s throwback Jason Witten jersey will probably not fit women.