And lo, we soldier on.
- Remember that time when anti-choicers just said they didn’t want to give public money to abortion providers? Yeah, well, in an attempt to put Planned Parenthood out of business, the Texas legislature has ensured that, for example, 30,000 Dallas women who visit Parkland Hospital’s federally qualified health centers (the ones anti-choicers seem to be fine and dandy with funding because they do not provide or refer out for abortions) to receive paps and contraception will … not get the care they need.
- The Shreveport Times profiles a prostitute.
- The San Antonio Current says time and public opinion are finally on the side of LGBTQ activists.
- A San Antonio coffee roaster’s homophobic tweet is homophobic.
- A San Antonio artist takes on border sex shows.
- An Austin woman was raped at the Jefferson 26 apartments in West Campus.
- A San Antonio sex offender says kids won’t quit hitting on him.
- Watch Rick Perry hustle and bluster about abortion.
- More Mexican drug cartels on the border are recruiting women.