- KVII “ProNews” 7 in Amarillo asks the hard questions, such as, “Hey guys, do you think a bruised and beaten woman who said she was raped by a man with a history of similar accusations against him should have been arrested in her hospital room on a three-year-old traffic warrant and thrown in jail for seven hours before police let her go so she could travel to Wichita Falls to pay for her own examination?”
- In August, Rick Perry’s hosting a Christians-only Prayer Party backed by a group that says the gays caused the holocaust in hopes of solving unemployment, the budget, etc.
- Maybe attendees of Rick Perry’s Christians-Only Prayer Party will pray up some funding for Texans with HIV. Yeah. I bet.
- CMT takes on “Texas Women,” a reality show about conventionally attractive white girls in Texas who rodeo, catfight and go to church. I did not even just make that up.
- The Dallas Museum of Art has acquired its first piece by feminist sculptor Anne Whitney.
- Five “Rent-A-Grandma” franchises will open in Texas.
- Michigan police have arrested a teacher’s aide in Brownsville on charges of sexual assault of a student.
- A Texas woman who chatted daily with Anthony Weiner says he was “full of himself.” In related news, ice is cold.